Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Non believer.

Non believer? Should I always have to be that controversial? The fact is, you are never going to be a true believer until you untangle your brain, just like you get rid of weeds in a lawn. This is the basic lesson for a new you. A lot of nonsense entered our religions, our history, even science. Just listen to history channel, you expect to hear and see true non partial facts, what you find will be hidden codes in a scriptures or a cup with magic power.
Don't get me wrong, I am a true believer to God, the creator of universe. But things like 6000 years from creation, seven day which we think seven times 24 hours for creation, etc etc pulls us farther away from God, from the truth and covers our brain with heavy smoke of dysfunction and false faith. The destructive faith, hypnoses and brainwashing. Scriptures were written in a time for people that would only understand the way was sent then. For sure people added their own words as God's word but in main part, they could be authentic. But in every time and age you have to interpret it the way that makes sense then.
I am not biased against or toward any religion. But I am against Mullahs, priests, Ayatollahs, Rabbis, Monks who think they are representative of God or Gods, and tell you that you should know the God only the way they preach. Everything they say is right and everything else is wrong.
They should determine what you wear, where you go in your free time, what to eat and what to do.
If you think I am a Muslim, maybe, for some I may not be, in matter of fact a lot of people will probably say I am not than I am. I don't care. In my heart and soul I am. But mostly it is me and my God. No one between. I quote Rumi again, I have before, but I can never emphasize enough. That is true for every scripture what he says: " We picked the brain and Core from Koran and left the skin and bark to others"
If you can do that, you will always going to be up to that. If everybody was doing that, there wouldn't be that many non believers, communists, fascists etc. And religions would have been much stronger in peoples hearths not as establishments and organizations and we would have been safe from fundamentalism, ayatollahs, popes and priests and Imams and Amirs.
OK so now you know? In order to get to God, you have to be somehow non believer or what other people may call non believers. Haman's relation to his God should be individual. Makes sense , doesn't it? Every child's relation with his/her parent is different. The way they express, they interact , what they want from them and what they give back. Do you let anyone gets between you and your parent? God is even closer to you so why should you let anyone gets between.
You call this believe or non believe, you will be the judge. And now you know why you should be non believer in common sense of the word, the acceptable sense before you can get one and unite with your God.

No comments: