Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beyond reality

OK, I think it is time to get into subject. I gave some explanations at the beginning to make an easy transition and an easy entry to the idea.
The following few pages you read, I wrote in Farsi. I will try to stay faithful in translation, although it is hard to translate word to word.
Here we go:
Don't trust what you read. Don't believe everything you hear. Not everything you see is the way you see it.
Skepticism is the first step in the long path to reality.
What you read here, take it with a grain of salt and pepper. First, taste it. And read it once. Think about it a little. Now read it again without looking anywhere, with closed eyes. Try to find what is between the lines, the unwritten part. If I try to guide you to a path you never been before, a world that is much bigger and different than the visible world. I want you to treat my writing the same way I want you to treat any other writings, facts, scripts or whatever else.
So your exercise starts from here. Find the white fonts in white background in my writing first. I try to make it easy for you. Show you how. Than apply it to anything else.
So close your eyes, find the hidden meanning, try to read it with your mind and your reason and concious. Soon you will find out why I said close your eyes. Do you need your eyes to read white in white? Of course not. With open eyes,, they all look the same. You will be as lost as ever and will just repeat what you seen in black, or different color than background. What you can not discover when you look at something even if for years you stare, you will begin to untangle with your eyes closed and your mind open.
Your eyes not always honest to you and it is not absolute. Sometime not only doesn't help you achieve the truth but send you to a totaly wrong path.
I give you a few short examples, you can find million more yourself.
Someone would say I seen it with my own eyes that, it is written in Koran if a woman commited adultry, should be stoned to death. So that gives you two alternative: Koran is barbaric, if a God says those words, I don't have anything to do with him. Go ahead, run away from God, be my guest. Second alternative is, since it is written and I seen it with my owns eyes, must be abided. Thats what shall be done. What will that turns you in to? A barbaric, hearthless human being in 21st century. An illeterate person who doesn't have any value for life and fairness and equality.
THats how your eyes could send you to wrong path. For me, eventhough I don't remember the exact words. But still you get the point. So where do I stand. If I read Koran, I will read it again with closed eyes, so I can see what is there in those white lines. I have trained myself enough that I can do that. Not just Koran but everything. So I don't have to be atheist or ignorant or a fundamentalist. Second, what doesn't make sense, I can easily throw it away as skin, an just pick the core or brian or what is relevant to 21st century. Now don'y use that weapon and say see Islam is fake religion and barbaric and Judaism or Buddhism or Christianity are not. I can find you the same kind of examples in each one. Remember women being a sore in heel of foot in Old testament, or Adam and eventualy human being being kicked from heaven because of Eve. So everything that is wrong with human race is her fault?
Ok you got the point on not trusting your eyes. The main thing is what was said 2000, 3000, 5000 years ago was said the way those people would understand. Otherwise if we were to use sharia laws in every generation. It should have been a section for penalty on hit and run.
How many people swear that they saw flying saucers over the sky of Phoenix? They may have seen it but they were not flying saucers or alien ships.
Ever read the story of creation in old testament? I will leave that for yourself to read the white fonts there. For short, that wasn't 6000 years ago and wasn't done from saturday to saturday.
I am not going to get out of the subject. I think I have written extensively about that and plan to write more. I let you sort it out for yourself. I just gave you another example.

No comments: